An antique cherry dresser with hand-carved drawer pulls sets the tone for this warmly-lit space. A walnut drop-leaf table gives room to spread out paperwork or travel brochures. Reminiscent of times gone by, this golden room invites you to “cozy up” after your late night star-watching. The full-windowed French-doors open onto a large picturesque porch which overlooks a soft grassy area with kid-swing/picnic table, and several of the flower gardens on the property. The metal queen sleigh bed invites you to crawl between the crisp, ironed sheets and velvet coverlet. This ground level unit shares a common foyer with the Franklin Room.
- Private entrances
- Full bathroom with pedestal sink, tub and shower, showerhead with hose
- Free wireless internet access
- Flat panel TVs with expanded cable channels
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Buttery and ivory-toned walls with accents of gold and sage
- Red plank floors with inviting areas rugs
- Fresh flowers
- Individual comfort control of air conditioners, propane space heaters and electric space heaters
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- Twin air mattress and Pak-N-play available,
- EZ inflatable twin mattress on metal frame Crisp linens and plush towels
- CO detector and fire extinguishers, UL fire alarm system
All rooms $98/night plus TN sales tax, currently 9.5%. We accept PayPal and check.
Please give notice if your plans change. Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly.