The Franklin Room
Our most recently upgraded space, the Franklin Room features a flower garden at your window. Full-windowed French doors open onto a large cozy and relaxing porch overlooking the property. The largest of the 4 rooms offers a tapestry armchair, small dining table with chairs, full bathroom, and a metal queen bed topped with rich, weighty, luxury linens for a peaceful night’s sleep. This room also offers a full-sized fridge, expanded shelving and cedar wardrobe for extended stays.
Excellent for the entire family, or weary business traveler, the Franklin Room shares a common foyer with ground-level Unit 2.
- Private entrances
- Full bathroom with pedestal sink, tub and shower, shower head with hose
- Free wireless internet access
- Flat panel TVs with expanded cable channels
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Buttery and ivory-toned walls with accents of gold and sage
- Red plank floors with inviting areas rugs
- Fresh flowers
- Crisp linens and plush towels
- Individual comfort control of air conditioners, propane wall heaters and electric space heaters
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- Twin air mattress and Pak-N-play available
- EZ inflatable twin mattress on metal frame
- CO detector and fire extinguishers, UL fire alarm system
- Licensed and inspected by the Tennessee Department of Health
All rooms $98/night plus TN sales tax, currently 9.5%. We accept PayPal and check.
For detailed reviews, see our Air BnB site : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20136684
Please give notice if your plans change. Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly.