This bright open room with a vaulted ceiling offers a comfortable place to unwind, and enjoy the bird’s eye view of the property. A quiet ceiling fan enhances your comfort. A small landing just outside the room overlooks the property’s flower gardens, and is the perfect place for the first sips of your morning cup o’ Joe. The metal queen bed, full bathroom, and retro sofa and armchair invite you into a day of rest and discovery. Our signature Linnaea Borealis plant logo is featured in beautiful stained glass in the bath’s octagonal window. The connecting corridor with Unit 4 offers a convenient family-stay option.
- Private entrances
- Full bathroom with pedestal sink, tub and shower, shower head with hose
- Free wireless internet access
- Flat panel TVs with expanded cable channels
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Buttery and ivory-toned walls with accents of gold and sage
- Red plank floors with inviting areas rugs
- Fresh flowers
- Crisp linens and plush towels
- Individual comfort control of air conditioners, propane wall heaters and electric space heaters
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- Twin air mattress and Pak-N-play available
- EZ inflatable twin mattress on metal frame
- CO detector and fire extinguishers, UL fire alarm system
- Licensed and inspected by the Tennessee Department of Health
All rooms $98/night plus TN sales tax, currently 9.5%. We accept PayPal and check.
For detailed reviews, see our Air BnB site: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/292798
Please give notice if your plans change. Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly.