This room, furnished with an antique maple dresser, queen metal sleigh bed, and bright, vaulted ceiling has all the comforts of home. Offering a unique triangle table with two large, comfy armchairs, this room is the ideal place for a relaxing, lazy afternoon. Unique nature-themed bed linens invite staying in bed “for just a while longer”. Metal artwork poppies accent the colors of the room. A small landing just outside the room is a great place to gaze at the moon or catch the sunrise. Connecting corridor to Unit 3 is available to access your accompanying friends or family.
- Private entrances
- Full bathroom with pedestal sink, tub and shower, shower head with hose
- Free wireless internet access
- Flat panel TVs with expanded cable channels
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Buttery and ivory-toned walls with accents of gold and sage
- Red plank floors with inviting areas rugs
- Fresh flowers
- Crisp linens and plush towels
- Individual comfort control of air conditioners, propane wall heaters and electric space heaters
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- Twin air mattress and Pak-N-play available
- EZ inflatable twin mattress on metal frame
- CO detector and fire extinguishers, UL fire alarm system
- Licensed and inspected by the Tennessee Department of Health
All rooms $98/night plus TN sales tax, currently 9.5%. We accept PayPal and check.
For detailed reviews, see our Air BnB site: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/568889
Please give notice if your plans change. Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly.